Cancellation and Returns Policy from Jump Trampolines
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS/FAULTS POLICY
1.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01952 231240 before we have despatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been despatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1.2 below.
1.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
1.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
1.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 1.2 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
in the event that the product has been used
The provisions of this clause 1.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from JUMP and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it:
- Please contact us within 7 working days from the day after the delivery day;
- Contact us via Email email@example.com, or in writing to the address below;
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt;
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt;
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent with an insured carrier or collection can be arranged - the cost of which will be borne by you;
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
The address for returns is …
Telephone: 01952 231240